REGISTRATION IS OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- FLAG FOOTBALL is in waitlist status. To be added to a waiting list for Flag Football, please click here.
- JUNIOR PEE WEE FOOTBALL is absolutely full. There is no waitlist. PLEASE DO NOT register for Pee Wee in an attempt to move down. Our refund policy will still apply in full.
WE ARE THE NORTH RALEIGH BULLDOGS
The North Raleigh Athletic Association (NRAA) was founded in 1982 to provide football and cheer programs aligned with the national Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc., organization's rules, policies, processes, and philosophies. Since that time we have grown to a 501(c)(3) organization of approximately 350 youth participants with active, committed parent and community volunteers. Our scholar athletes consistently experience success at the local, regional, and national championship levels, while maintaining high academic standards and active participation in community service.
The primary objective of the NRAA is to provide a safe, organized, and respectful environment for youth to learn and participate in football and cheer in accordance with Pop Warner philosophies. We are committed to the following ideals:
- The physical and emotional safety of our participants are our top priorities.
- We emphasize and encourage academic excellence.
- Good sportsmanship, courtesy, and honesty will prevail in every activity, every encounter, and every communication, both within the NRAA and outside the organization.
- Success will be measured not only in the outcomes of our competitions, but in the development of our athletes’ physical, academic, and social skills as a foundation for lifelong achievement.
We are managed by an all-volunteer board of directors, as well as volunteer coaches and staff members who must meet training, certification, and background check requirements. Participants come from throughout North Raleigh, from nearly every public and private school in the area, as well as homeschooled students.
Please check our site first for information about our organization and programs. If you can’t find what you need, please contact us.